- The Listing Agent would be a strong relationship builder, high energy with an ability to take on a large workload, and a persuasive sales person with the ability to ask and close business quickly.
- A listing agent is responsible to collect units from home owners willing to sell / lease through Provis.
- The listing Agent respond to all listing leads and potential Buyers & Seller in a timely fashion in order to build client base
- The Listing Agent will assist in setting up listing appointments and/or initial listing consultations with prospective home sellers.
- Listing Agent works closely with Seller / Buyers to negotiate contracts to closing and achieving a quick sale in Provis
- Listings Agent prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business.
- Listing Agent call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Listing Agent will follow up with all customer leads and requests in a timely manner to ensure great customer service
- Listing Agent will collect all pertinent data and documents needed from the owner who agreed selling / leasing units with Provis.
- Listing Agent is responsible for negotiating with landlords and owners in order to have exclusive and verified listings.
- Listing Agent has the responsibility of Checking & addressing each inquiry received from i.e. mail inboxes, call center, walk-ins, and calls. Providing property information, availabilities and prices as an initial and prompt response for leasing and sales inquiries.
- Listing Agent has the responsibility of creating & tracking the leads in the system as needed, forwarding or assigning each inquiry to the leasing executives handling so they could schedule viewing of the property and also to answer further inquiries by the clients and follow up for updates as needed.
- Listing Agent has the responsibility of tracking, monitoring and assisting in the updates needed in the system i.e. inquiries, deal opportunities, offer letters and ensure these are addressed as needed.
- Listing Agent will organize the filing of sold unit’s documentation i.e. LOI’s, MoU’s, NOC’s etc.
- Listing Agent will conduct daily checking of the inquiries for sales from the system to ensure customers’ inquiries are addressed accordingly within 24 hours and client’s satisfaction is ensured.
- Listing Agent will assist in all telephone inquiries or calls directed to the department particularly in staff absence.
- Listing Agent will assist in queries on behalf of colleagues when they are out of the office, take messages and ensure business associates, customers/clients are called back promptly.
- Listing Agent will update the print and online advertisements by coordinating with marketing departments before publication.
- Listing Agent will update the sales availability list and prices
- Listing Agent will coordinate with the Portal Coordinators to receive the sales / leasing availability lists in order to distribute within the office assigned.
- Listing Agent shall replace and cover in absence of other Listing Agent / Coordinator on sites when and as needed.
- Listing Agent should assist in the unit key control to monitor and secure the keys.
- Listing Agent can assist in updating the Portals such as Bayut, Property Finder, Just Property etc., accordingly to the level of listings and priority of the same.
- Listing Agent should have the ability to work effectively in a complex and demanding environment.
- Listing Agent should be able to work effectively in a fast paced & multi-cultural environment.
- On a daily basis, embodies Provis spirit in all contact of potential residents by providing extraordinary customer service and a customer centric focus, leasing units to qualified applicants within the established time frames and approved rental rates.
- Listing Agent should understand that Provis first priority are our Clients.
- Listing Agent should understand the importance of having an excellent relationship with our Clients and never jeopardize this relationship.
- All Provis employees are expected to dress business casual / smart casual unless the day’s tasks require otherwise. Employees must always present a professional appearance as Provis representatives.
This position profile covers the key responsibilities and expectations from the incumbent. Responsibilities may change due to business requirements and it is expected that the employee will be flexible and carry out duties as may be reasonably assigned by line manager.
As a condition of employment, all employees are expected to carry out their duties within the guidelines prescribed by company policy, procedure and practice. From time to time, employees will be required to attend meetings, briefings, and training sessions as required.
In addition, employees must adhere to all Provis health & safety policies, procedures, practices, and relevant legal and statutory health & safety requirements and obligations